my batch...

this morning i attended the Holy Spirit Mass at ICTC (Inter-Congregational Theological Center) - my theology school. there i was able to see my batch mates. they have no knowledge about my plan of having an intervention year as i saw this as a good venue for my growth in the process of my formation... we elected a new set of officers as my term as vice president of the (I-SEC) ICTC-Student Executive Council and the rest of the officers has just ended. i'm going to miss them. probably by the time i'll be back to my studies, they are already ordained deacons or maybe some are already solemn professed friars. i guess things are going to be that way. i have no regrets after all, for i know this could help a lot in discerning things ahead of me.

-melskiens-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space