i'm taking a rest..

i'm happy with my community integration in Escalante, very opposite from what i have expected before going there. i enjoyed the company of the community members, of course not all are happy moments. there was one situation where i was scolded by one priest there in which he had a very shallow reason in doing so. why can't he just talk to me in a calm voice? i'm not a stupid after all who can't understand things. he's so arrogant, no wonder many people there like him so much... especially when he has to leave the place for a new assignment..and good luck for the people there in his new assignment...
i got my inspiration with the people there, i had a beautiful experience with the carmel youth and i thank them for the warm welcome they showed me... i'm looking forward of going back there soon...

just a couple of hours ago before i sat on this computer, i happened to talk to my formators. 'twas about my plan of taking a rest in the academic concerns of the formation. i requested if i can stop schooling for a year and spend time for myself... and i'm happy that they granted me my request... this will be my year of truly looking into my vocations and purify it. i can't compromise the people whom i'm going to serve if ever i become a pastor and i can't do my responsibility to them. its almost a decade since i entered the seminary and i want to recollect all my experiences in the formation and somehow try to reflect on it and pray...
for now i'm happy because they agreed on what i believe would be helpful to me yet i still have many things to do especially my personal journey in life...

-melskiens-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space