HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Comments

Comments

The Demigoddess said…
Happy Birthday Bebz! Musta na? Pila na edad nimo uy?
-melskiens- said…
tigulang na intawn,hehehe...hope to see you this sinulog...i'm here sa seminary... amping.. God Bless..
The Demigoddess said…
Father Rommel, I'm so glad you are in Cebu. We should catch up. Do you have my number? Email me at demigoddess22@gmail.com.
Anonymous said…
Belated ^_^ By the way, my brother Rev. Fr. Hernan gave your blog url to me since im a blogger myself for 4 yrs already... i hope it's okay with you that I tagged u for my last post. unfortunately im having problems right now with the hosting again, which happens every last week of the month... hope i can add u in my links ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space