I'm Back People!

i was thinking if my stay in Saysain was really an immersion or a vacation, lol...I enjoy my stay there. It was not that busy compare to my previous stay. i was able to spend more time with my host family. i arrived back here last Dec. 8, the feast of the Immaculate Conception. the night before it, we had a vigil and incorporated film viewing which features family values. they loved it and enjoyed a lot. that was also an opportunity for us to say goodbye to the poeple there. anyways i will still visit them, i can go back there if time permits me...and so leaving them was not that heavy, though i already miss them.
when i arrived here, i feel like im back to the real world. schedules of activities are piling up, so maybe you notice that it was only this time that i wrote something here on my blog. Dec. 10, monday, we already had a class, straight untill friday. i still have to conditioned my mind again that i'm now back to the reality that i am a student. not only that, we had three nights of practice for our caroling. and now we are already on our fourth day serenading certain homes. the proceeds of our caroling will be used for our fare going to San francisco, Agusan del Sur for the celebration of our 50th year of Carmelite presence in the Philippines, that will be on February next year. i'm looking forward to that, though i feel like i'm still not ready for some reasons which i would prefer to keep it on my own, except maybe for some who knows the reason.
tomorrow is "simbang gabi," churches will be busy by then. i love it! people certainly did already some preparation for the simbang gabi, on may case . i have to finish writing this so i can sleep early tonight, lol... we will be going to Cabanatuan tomorrow for the caroling, we will leave after simbang gabi. i'll be flat tired tomorrow night,hehe...
Dec. 22 is the date to remember...its VACATION time! hehe... my scheduled time of flight is at 8:40 am... so i'll be expecting myself to be home at around 3 pm...yaaahoooo!!!!! i'll be in my hometown for two weeks..at last, i can see my family, relatives and friends again..
hey, did you already ask me about my gift to my self? a violin...but i still have to work for it..huhu..hope i can see generous people in cebu, i had my savings already but i guess it could only buy the strings of the violin,.hahaha...
certianly, my vacation will be fun...my batchmate in college already scheduled a reunion for our batch.. i miss them and this will be an opportunity for me to see them again and hear their own stories...
hmmm...i have to go. i still have to prepare the things to be needed on our journey to Cabanatuan tomorrow, and to get sleep early...hehehe
ok now,,,'till next post...godbless you all!!!!

-melskiens-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space