i'll be home for Christmas...

yuppy...i'll be home this Christmas.. this maybe the longing of almost all people who happens to be far away from their homes, to be with their families especially this Christmas. Wherever we are, always remember that Jesus, the Immanuel will always be with us in spite of the reality that some of us can't make it this Christmas. we may not be able to share the laughter, the joy among our families, friends and relatives but thinking of their love for us and the love of God will supplement anything that we for ourselves are longing for.
my 2007 was very exciting and full of surprices, there were laughters, joys, but there were also times when i sometimes question my vocation, cried a lot, hurt,....this is also the year when i learn to find myself and able to go look where i am. i learn a lot...i grow...with this, my prayers to all my family who always been supportive in everything i do; to my friends who are always there and cheer me up in times most downfall. to my brothers in the community who are helping me to be mature in dealing life ahead of me, to the people i met in the exposure area, they are the Alter Christus for me..to Danielle who made me srtrong and showed me how is it to be whole as a person, for this, you will always be cherished and will have a special place in the deepest chamber of my being...Above all to God! Christmas is a season of love and hope. may we be filled with these in our hearts...Godbless us all !!! Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to All!!!...

melskiens

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space