The Same Weng I Used to Love

Standing still on the seashore, sand was on the ground,
Gazing heavenward, purple sky is watching my eyes;
Waves are singing, songs of lonely lullabies,
I knew it then, sun is setting down…

Light and darkness are catching their breath,
Yet, is on its way back home;
Cool breeze touches my skin, gentle as it goes on and on,
For the golden sunrays found a place to rest…

Do stars and moon would bring joy to me,
Whose happiness wanders under the glistening Sun?
Can they paint the face of the woman I love?
That would bring beauty to a dark color hovers the sky…

But when and when this long waiting would end?
The long night of so much pain I suffer;
Years have to be counted for that new morning ahead,
Offers tomorrow that is not of the past…

But still nature has taken its own course,
Of sun and moon traveling here and there;
The dawn has not resembling though,
I will stay awake ‘till I reach so…

No worries would I become,
For I know it brings beauty on my palm;
Though yesterday wasn’t that of the future,
But happy I might be for having the woman of the past…

Rise new sun from the east,
Arise man for your appease;
A new day will be born from the mountain peak,
Bringing fresh dew falls from the trees…

Would a man be happy with this new day?
This infant not of his known;
Yet as he grows old and old,
He carries the man out from his loads…

Woman stay where you are,
If not a lover …a friend you may become;
For this I am more than willing to endure,
Much pain for the love I care…

Countless nights and days may pass,
Or even years might bring us apart;
But you will remain forever in my heart,
The same Weng I used to love…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space