Going Back to Blogging

I started blogging since 2007 and as the years go by I started to feel like not writing at all. Sometimes if not always, I feel lazy in-between years and so maintaining this blog wasn't plausible and I wasn't really consistent, except for laziness. I was never a writer, nor aiming to be one. I did this blogging just to express my feelings. I am an introvert person. I love to be on my own, where I don't have to worry about people around me. Blogging is one way of communicating to the outside world, outside of myself. I would rather have a quality time with a dog than to spend a lot of time with people. I used to have one and I would love to have a dog right now but in my current situation, I find it hard to get one. So sad.

And so I decided to write again because there is a need for me to somehow express how I feel. It's been quite a time since all the feelings have been kept inside of me. Perhaps this longing to be heard is somewhat brought by the pandemic and the quarantine measures implemented by the government. I get tired of it and I wanted to have that kind of freedom to do whatever you want and to go places wherever you wish to see. I miss going to a coffee shop and just spend your whole afternoon enjoying a cup of coffee or two. The aroma was just amazing that it tickles every neuron in your head and it allows my poor brain to work a notch higher from its mediocre capacity. But seriously I need to have a dialogue with myself and to know how's my life and how is it going lately.

Now here comes the idea of going back to blogging. I think this is a good way to always remind me of the things that I want to do, to be always attuned to my feelings. In this way, I can monitor where I am at in terms of my goals and my and plans and what's ahead of me. Hopefully, this will also be a venue for me to grow as a person and as a human being. And to make this even more interesting, I will also be reading all my reflections on my podcast. That is available on all major platforms nowadays. I'm looking forward to this and hopefully, I will be able to express myself truly as a person through writings and as well as through speaking. I have more things in my mind but I guess this all for now. Chao!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space