Random Musings

On life...

We only see the opposites in the ironies of life, we seldom acknowledge the "in-betweens" which is the sanctuary of maturity that which eventually bears the fruit of wisdom...

_______________________

On loosing faith on oneself...

Lately I become cynical over things I'm painfully sarcastic about, ostentatious on circumstances complementing on what i perceive to be imperative. Like a leaf wavering in the air after it fell from a tree, the wind perceptively becoming my captain bringing me to ambiguity, transparently loosing my ground.

_______________________

On uncertainties

The oblivion lingers my head. Trudging a voyager to wander about in the abyss of wisdom. Wondering how this incurable insanity appearing in a lucid dream becomes an existence which is apparently an illusion.

_______________________

On helplessness...

Murmuring inside is an emphaty to heed the call of the mute, each word subdues his own propinquity, inexplicably desiring to pierce the adversary not known to his prudence.


_______________________

On Solitude...

Venturing into the waves that roll between loneliness and solitude. Sometimes thinking of drowning my own sublime truth.

_______________________

On fear of Love...

Where to find this Love in whose yearning tends to diminish? Or perhaps fear is just lingering to the mere absence of fortitude? This might just be playing in my mind. So then please take my wisdom and buried it to the deepest chamber of love's sanctuary, never known to man unless exhausted by ecstasy.

_______________________

On finding Love...

In solitude on that which my soul is in salutary, i constantly finding my peace which are invisible and intangible. However, it remains as it is until such love surpasses my being. For love alone can unite and fulfill two individuals at the very core - Where are you then my love?

_______________________


On loneliness...

It's hard when i see it's raining, dark as the world of man. Yet into each life some rain must fall. I have played in rain before, in which i played with my tears as well, hiding it together with the raindrops.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great insights. You are so deep!
Michelle said…
Poetic snippets of introspection. I like it a lot.
Rose said…
So deep...How are you now my friend?

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space