the smallest volcano in the world!!!


Together with my community, we were able to visit the smallest volcano in the world inside its crater. Imagine that! That was amazing! It was awesome! Superb! ... The place was so peaceful, i feel like i'm in paradise.. you will see how wonderfully it was made from inside the crater. all we know, volcanos are violent but on this case, it was heaven...Its beauty was made out from the gusty, fearful and deadly works of nature. Now it is a place where you can find peace and serenity. Soon i'll be posting some of my pictures, I don't have it for the moment because i left it in Manila, I'm in Negros by the way.
i arrived here last September 8. So far, in happy in my stay here in Negros. I was able to see the people here once again especially the community, the carmel youth and to all the people whom i knew when i was here last summer. For now i was given a task to revive the parish youth here. I am happy with the task given to me. Here i can fully give what i have. Although it is a task but it is becoming more of a passion to me rather than a task. I'm excited with the series of activities which we are about to plan for the coming days...I'm enjoying my stay here... hopefully for the coming days still... until my next post... God bless!

-melskiens-

Comments

MCC said…
hi its nice to know you are back in escalante... please guide the carmel youth ha... ikaw jud ila paglaum... take care
Anonymous said…
hi brod, nice lge ato blog,,malakas!
kaya ra na kaayo ang activity sa para sa youth MALAKAS gud ta..hehehehehhehe
THE ORGANIZERS= In short KALUDING....HEHEHEHEHE
Anonymous said…
naku, parekoy, would you also believe that it is also the biggest? the whole lake was once the crater of this volcano. astigin, no?
melskiens said…
it's just amazing...hehe

been there? you should go and visit the place (from the inside)...

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space