i'm done with the first sem.

At last! The first semester is over. i fee like being taken out of a hot pot. Gone are those heavy schedules and paper works (atleast for now). and i'm happy now 'coz i'll be spending my semestral break in Cebu, my beloved Cebu. We'll be having a retreat there for one week and another week for Carmelite studies (not to mention our outing in Bohol,hehe, fun!fun!fun!). This will be a day of rest for me and for the rest of the brothers. I'm now preparing some of the things i will bring back to Cebu. Of course some of my former classmates are preparing something when i get there - the usual cases of beer,lol!!! This is for the observance of the Octoberfest,hahaha...i'm excited now. I miss many of things in Cebu. Well i guess i have to reserve some of my excitement and burst it out when i get there. OK. i still have to wash my clothes, for i might wear nothing in Cebu..hehehe...

-melskeins-

Comments

Weng said…
da oi da oi..maibog man sad ta aning oktoberfest!!! tagay pa bang!!! iapilko ha..

Popular posts from this blog

Blessed Pope John Paul II

WHY US LORD?: A Reflection On The Typhoon Yolanda Calamity.

A New Open Space